MIROF RESOURCES, INC . (MRI) is a staffing and recruitment firm established in 2001. Despite being a newcomer in the industry, MRI has earned its reputation to be a company that serves clients in a flexible, personal, and ethical manner, while striving to achieve the most cost-effective solution to their needs and requirements. MRI may be a young organization compared to the other players in the industry, but we have the drive, the resourcefulness, the aggressiveness, and the professionalism. As such, we have managed to attract some of the biggest clients in the country and continue to impress them with how we make recruitment a strategic fit in their organization.
As a result of our aggressive stance in the industry, we currently employ thousands of personnel, who are deployed across various industries in numerous positions. Today, it includes regional operations in Dagupan, Bicol, Ilo-ilo, Bacolod, Cebu, and Davao.
Now, our objective is to make recruitment a strategic fit for the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Industry. We are aiming to be active in the BPO and ICT Industry by providing all the crucial manpower requirements needed by companies to be globally competitive. With such a huge demand needed for the BPO and ICT Industry, MRI plans to be at the forefront on the supply side.
- 7th Floor, Philcox Building,
- 172 Salcedo Street.,
- Legaspi Village,
- Makati City
- Telephone Nos.:
- 750-7269 / 816-0484 / 816-0490
- local numbers 216, 219, 221, 203
- Satellite Offices
- No.52 JM Building,
- KM 5 Buhangin, Davao City
- TEL:(082) 226-6022
- 3/F Kangha Building,
- Lapu-Lapu Street corner
- Osmeña Bodlevard, C ebu City
- TEL: (032) 256-0549 GENERAL
- 008 Kaddlasan Street,
- General Santos City
- TEL: (085) 552-2078
- email us at:
MIRÓF RESOURCES, INC. is committed to serve and protect the best interests of our clients and our people. Since we are in business of managing people and serving people, their welfare should be a priority, while positively contributing to your bottom line figures.
- We believe in the strict observance of paying correct and timely salaries and wages, including mandatory benefits.
- We believe in complying with statutory government remittances of SSS and HDMF premiums and BIR withholding taxes as prescribed in the Labor Code.
- We believe in imbibing discipline, observing due process among our people to ensure industrial peace and harmony in the culture and environment of the client
- We believe in feedback and supplementary training as quality mechanisms for improving service levels.